CareProviders™ New Mexico is a new kind of in-home care company
Our passion is making a difference in the lives of our clients by providing a Safe, Healthy, Connected, and Fulfilling experience. From each caregiver to our founder, everyone on the CareProviders ™New Mexico team share in the responsibility of our clients life experiences. We recognize that our professional caregivers are the lifeblood of the organization, which is why we offer above average compensation, the latest technology for care performance, and industry-leading training.
Are you ready to join an organization that:
Offers outstanding compensation and benefits package including:
- Annual Bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Tuition assistance
- 401K with company match
Web-based technology for:
- GPS/Telephony time/visit verification
- Mobile online/offline capabilities
- Receive daily tasks electronically
- Communicate with all care team members in a HIPAA compliant environment.
- Type or Voice dictate progress notes for charting
- Compatible with iPhone/iPad or Android devices
- Follow a care plan for the client and report on completed tasks.
- Assist with personal care (e.g., bathing or dressing).
- Provide routine house cleaning, including laundry
- Assist with meal preparation.
- Promote our positive image in the community as the leading home care provider.
- Transport client to doctor’s office, grocery store and other essential errands.
Assist client with the self-administration of medications (no administering or measuring).
- As part of the CareProviders New Mexico Care Team, a home care aide must observe and report any changes in client’s condi
We offer competitive pay rates and an outstanding work environment!