get help with info & pricing
Our companionship service helps seniors, who are less active due to mobility restrictions, changing social circles, and family members with chaotic work schedules. Beyond keeping busy with daily chores, seniors must also keep mentally stimulated and physically active. A CareProviders™ New Mexico care giver can offer steady companionship to you or a love one; often becoming a valuable friend of the family.
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Help with hobbies, socialization, gardening, scrapbooking, games, sports, reading
- Mental cognitive exercising, accompany on walks
- General shopping and errands
- Transportation to a favorite restaurant, coffee shop or movie